[Mapserver-ottawa] Meeting tomorrow night

Dave McIlhagga mcilhagga@dmsolutions.ca
Tue, 03 Jun 2003 08:36:46 -0400

Hi Everyone,

This is a reminder that we'll be having our next Ottawa MapServer User
Group Meeting tomorrow evening.  Details follow:

Ottawa MapServer User Group Meeting
June 4, 2003, 5:30pm
The Clock Tower Brew Pub (downstairs)
575 Bank Street
Ottawa, ON

Agenda:

5:30-5:45  -  Arrival and social networking

5:45-6:15  -  Presentation by Flavio Hendry from Tydac in Bern,
Switzerland on the use of MapServer by Tydac for the Neapoljs web
mapping service (http://www.tydac.ch/).  Flavio will be visiting Ottawa
on his way to the Minnesota MapServer User Meeting.

6:15-6:45  -  Presentation by Tom Kralidis from Canada Centre for Remote
Sensing (CCRS) on the soon to be released Configurable Web Mapping
Client Component (CWC2) funded by GeoConnections and Centre for
Topographic Information - Sherbrooke and developed by DM Solutions Group.

6:45-7:15  -  Introduction by DM Solutions to preliminary ideas on the
MapServer User Meeting 2 to be held in Ottawa, June 2004 and the
associated Open Source GIS Conference.

See you tomorrow night,
Dave
--