[Mapserver-ottawa] Planning group for next year's MUM

Dave McIlhagga mcilhagga@dmsolutions.ca
Tue, 17 Jun 2003 11:21:04 -0400

Hi,

As I mentioned at the last Ottawa MapServer Users Group meeting, we
would like to start planning as early as possible for next year's open
source conference and meeting.  One of the first things we'll need is a
planning committee.

If you would be interested in participating at the organizational level,
  please contact me directly and we'll get a list of interested people
together.  I hope to arrange for an initial meeting sometime in the next
3 weeks.

BTW for those who couldn't attend, the MapServer User Meeting in
Minnesota was terrific.  Maybe we can get one of the attendees to give a
summary of the two days for the group at the next Ottawa meeting.

Dave