[Mapserver-ottawa] Hello World ! :)

Dave McIlhagga dmcilhagga at dmsolutions.ca
Wed May 31 16:18:40 EDT 2006

There's been some discussion around bringing together some folks around
the new OSGeo foundation (www.osgeo.org) and a meeting to discuss this
and other things around MapServer and other open source geospatial
technologies.

I think Jeff McKenna who's been the driving force behind this effort is
planning to organize something fairly soon - he'll probably be in touch
with a potential date soon enough.

Dave