[Mapserver-users] Map Server Demo - Download Dialog Box Popping Up

Roger Truesdale ROGERT@gwm.sc.edu
Thu, 01 May 2003 12:01:32 -0400

I am running the mapserve demo in windows XP with Apache server.  It
comes up fine the first time and displays the Lakes and Rivers layer in
Browse Map mode.

Then when I try to do anything else, e.g. just click the Refresh/Query
button, I get a file download dialog box indicating it is trying to
download a file with a name like CARQIXB3 from the local host.

If I select a different layer and click the refresh/query button, the
download dialog box comes up with a different file name. The newly
selected layers do not display after clearing out the download dialog
box.

Any ideas on why the download dialog box comes up and why selecting
other layers will not display them?

Thank you.

Roger Truesdale
Interactive Site Architect
eBusiness Solutions (f.k.a. i2Media)
Contractual Services Group
Usc Computer Services
1244 Blossom Street, Columbia, SC 29208
Voice: (803) 777-7366  |  (803) 777-1900 (fax)
rogert@gwm.sc.edu  |  http://i2alliance.sc.edu