[Mapserver-users] Configuring WMS CLIENT Function

tomax77@gmx.de tomax77@gmx.de
Fri, 23 May 2003 08:58:13 +0200 (MEST)

Hello umn list,

we've a problem configuring the WMS Client Function of the mapserver. If we
try to set the parameters "CONNECTIONTYPE" and "CONNECTION" for the different
layers in the mapfile, they were not visualized in the map application after
restart. May it be a problem that we used "polygon" and "line" layers with
this parameters instead of "raster" type. There is also no error message given
out.
Here are our connection settings for a layer:

CONNECTION
"http://<servername>/cgi-bin/mapserv?MAP=/srv/www/htdocs/testmap/demo.map&REQUEST=GetMap&VERSION=1.1.0&LAYERS=Flurstuecksgrenzen&FORMAT=image/gif"

If anyone can help on this topic i would be thankful.

Greetings

Tom L.