[Mapserver-west] Proposed: pizza night meetup in Vancouver

Tyler Mitchell tylermitchell at shaw.ca
Sat Jun 4 23:27:56 EDT 2005

Anyone in the BC lower mainland want to get together?

I'm traveling through on June 14th (en route to UMN) and have a few hours to
spare in the evening (I fly out the following morning).  I know Stephen,
Dean, Mishtu and I are all in town - but wanted to open the invitation to
anyone else who might be interested.

I propose we meet for dinner at a pizza place in Richmond.  How about at
Boston Pizza (8100 Ackroyd?? Attaching map image).  I arrive at the airport
at 6pm, so would 7pm work?

What do you think?

Tyler