[Mapserver-west] Proposed: pizza night meetup in Vancouver

Steven Steinberg sjs7001 at humboldt.edu
Sun Jun 5 01:00:34 EDT 2005

Vancouver Pizza Night folks:

I'm actually flying back into Vancouver that night from L.A. with my wife
and 20 month-old at 5:30pm, so we can probably come by pending our son
isn't too cranky after the flights. If he is, my wife is willing to take
him back home and let me stay (a very generous offer since its also her
birthday)  but that would leave me w/o transportation.

So, of the folks who might be there, is there anyone who could drop me back
someplace I can catch the Skytrain (maybe someone heading back into
Downtown or even better towards the direction of Burnaby/SFU (or a bus
connecting to it)? If so, I can give a definite maybe to the get together
and I'll do my best to make it there on the 14th.

Steve

At 08:27 PM 6/4/2005, Tyler Mitchell wrote:
>Anyone in the BC lower mainland want to get together?
>
>I'm traveling through on June 14th (en route to UMN) and have a few hours to
>spare in the evening (I fly out the following morning).  I know Stephen,
>Dean, Mishtu and I are all in town - but wanted to open the invitation to
>anyone else who might be interested.
>
>I propose we meet for dinner at a pizza place in Richmond.  How about at
>Boston Pizza (8100 Ackroyd?? Attaching map image).  I arrive at the airport
>at 6pm, so would 7pm work?
>
>What do you think?
>
>Tyler

Steven J. Steinberg, Ph.D.

Temporary Contact Info (January - July 2005)

Fulbright Distinguished Chair, Airborne Remote Sensing
Simon Fraser University
Department of Geography
8888 University Drive
Room 7123 RCBH
Burnaby, British Columbia
CANADA V5A 1S6

Office/Lab Phone:       604.291.4556
Department Office:      604.291.3321
FAX:                    604.291.5841
E-mail:         steven_steinberg at sfu.ca

Permanent Contact Info:

Associate Professor
Environmental and Natural Resource Sciences Department
Co-Director, Advanced Spatial Analysis Facility
Humboldt State University
Arcata, CA 95521

Office Phone:   707.826.3202
FAX:            707.826.4145