[Mapserver-west] Conferences

Aaron Racicot aaronr at ecotrust.org
Mon Jun 6 16:55:02 EDT 2005

I will be at the OS Geospatial conference and would love the opportunity
to meet up with all of the Mapserver West folks that are there.  Anyone
up for a dinner after the reception on Friday night?  Any other ideas of
a good time for all of us to get together at the conference?

I will be arriving Wednesday evening and staying at the Radisson.  Look
forward to seeing many of you there!

Aaron

| Aaron Racicot  | aaronr at ecotrust.org   |
| GIS Programmer | 503.467.0759          |
| e c o t r u s t                        |
| Jean Vollum Natural Capital Center     |
| 721 NW Ninth Avenue                    |
| Suite 200                              |
| Portland, OR 97209                     |
| www.ecotrust.org                       |