[Mapserver-west] Conferences

Tyler Mitchell tylermitchell at shaw.ca
Mon Jun 6 17:24:39 EDT 2005

Hi Aaron,
I have a "birds of a feather" meeting planned for that evening, overlapping with the tailend of the reception.  It is for anyone interested in natural resource management to meet each other and chat.  I hope a few of you can make it there as well.

Perhaps at the BBQ social event would be a good time to chat.  Either way, I'm around and look forward to meeting up too.

Tyler