[Mapserver-west] Proposed: pizza night meetup in Vancouver

Steven Steinberg sjs7001 at humboldt.edu
Thu Jun 16 13:18:08 EDT 2005

Hi folks,

I hope the Pizza night came off well. Unfortunately delayed flights and a
cranky baby led to my not making it...maybe next time. I'm in Vancouver
until the end of July, then back to California.

Take care,
Steve

Steven J. Steinberg, Ph.D.

Temporary Contact Info (January - July 2005)

Fulbright Distinguished Chair, Airborne Remote Sensing
Simon Fraser University
Department of Geography
8888 University Drive
Room 7123 RCBH
Burnaby, British Columbia
CANADA V5A 1S6

Office/Lab Phone:       604.291.4556
Department Office:      604.291.3321
FAX:                    604.291.5841
E-mail:         steven_steinberg at sfu.ca

Permanent Contact Info:

Associate Professor
Environmental and Natural Resource Sciences Department
Co-Director, Advanced Spatial Analysis Facility
Humboldt State University
Arcata, CA 95521

Office Phone:   707.826.3202
FAX:            707.826.4145