[Mapserver-west] New Member

Tonkin, Bruce SRM:EX Bruce.Tonkin at gov.bc.ca
Tue Jun 28 14:29:40 EDT 2005

Hi Ken,

You are correct. The Ortho layer in the first link is a little outdated and
slow. The links lower down in the page will be the replacements in the next
few months.

Thanks,

Bruce Tonkin
NOTE: New email address - Bruce.Tonkin at gov.bc.ca
Information Management Branch
Land Information British Columbia
Integrated Land Management Agency
3rd Floor, 395 Waterfront Crescent, Victoria, BC, Canada, V8W 9M3
Mail: PO Box 9364, Stn Prov Govt, Victoria BC  V8W 9M3
Phone: (250) 356-0108