[Mobile GIS] Where to put BOF minutes?

Sasa Ivetic sivetic at mapitout.com
Mon Sep 18 10:11:48 EDT 2006

You can put them on the wiki, although I'd probably put them up as a separate
page and then link to it from the main page.

I'm also sure we can post them up on the mobile page, so you can forward them
to me (you have me on skype, or you can email them directly to me) I'll format
them and post them.

On Sun, 17 Sep 2006 23:07:26 +0200, Mateusz Loskot wrote