[ms4w-users] Returning of no results-Query Map

Daniel Morissette dmorissette at dmsolutions.ca
Mon Aug 2 13:56:12 EDT 2004

ISAAC KWADWO NTI wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I was getting no result for my query map.Could any one help me out,below
> is my codes

Isaac,

I think you'll have better chances of getting help if you send your
questions to the mapserver-users list. The MS4W list is for discussions
of MS4W packaging issues only. For questions related to a specific
package you should use the list related to this package, in this case
mapserver-users. The MDP list is for exchange between the various
documentation contributors about documentation issues.

Unfortunately timing is bad for you: the mapserver-users list just
switched to a new server this weekend, so I'm quite sure that it will be
a few days before activity comes back to normal on that list, but in
general you'll get responses to your questions very quickly.

To URL for the new mapserver-users list is
http://lists.umn.edu/archives/mapserver-users.html

Daniel
  Daniel Morissette               dmorissette at dmsolutions.ca