[ms4w-users] Migrate Application developed with MS4W to Linux architecture.

Orlando Giovanny Solarte Delgado orsolarte at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 18 18:06:14 EDT 2004

Hello.

I am working with MS4W and it's really very simple of installing, it is
perfect for
to learn.
I am proving an application with Chameleon and where the shape is store on
PostGis with MS4W, but I have read that it is not stable for production. Can
I develop an application with MS4W architecture and transfer it to
configuration - MapServer-MapScritp-Chameleon-PostGIS on Linux? Do I have to
make substantial changes?
Is better to work directly with an architecture on linux?

Excuse my bad English, it isn't my first language.

Greetings.

Orlando Giovanny Solarte Delgado
Ingeniero en Electrónica y Telecomunicaciones
Universidad del Cauca
E-mail Aux: orlandos at emtel.net.co