MapTools.org

[ms4w-users] Layers added but not displayed !!!!

Daniel Morissette dmorissette@dmsolutions.ca
Wed, 25 Feb 2004 12:33:27 -0500
Dharani,

To increase your chances of getting a reply, and to reduce unnecessary
noise, please try to use the appropriate list for your questions, and if
possible avoid cross-posting to multiple lists.

The ms4w-users list is for issues specific to the _installation_ of MS4W
packages, once you're running any further questions about using the
installed software should be sent to the support list for that product,
i.e. the mapserver-users list in this case.

Daniel