MapTools.org

[ms4w-users] problem running apps

Bart van den Eijnden bartvde@xs4all.nl
Fri, 05 Mar 2004 16:47:23 +0100
Hi,

can you compare the aliases in your .conf files with the links set in the
pkg.html files.

E.g. for Maplab 3.0:

in the conf file:
Alias /maplab/ "/ms4w/apps/maplab-3.0/htdocs/"

in the pkg.html file

It could also be that your Maplab application is interfering with your
Maplab3 application for instance (as they use the same alias). Try
removing the httpd_maplab.conf file and restarting Apache to see if Maplab
3.0 then works.

BTW: Are you using the ms4w built-in Apache or your own Apache server?

Best regards,
Bart