[ms4w-users] istalation

behrooz at yorku.ca behrooz at yorku.ca
Mon Oct 11 19:33:25 EDT 2004

Hi,

I have followed the instalation steps from readme_install. I have successfuly
installed MS4W. I want to install applications. I tried maplab-2.2. My
understanding from readme_install is, when uncompressing maplab-2.2.zip to
C:\, Two things should happen by itself. First, the Web application directory
(maplab-2.2) should appear within /ms4w/apps/. Second, a new httpd_maplab-
2.2.conf file should be added to /ms4w/httpd.d/
like /ms4w/httpd.d/httpd_maplab-2.2.conf. After uncompressing maplab.zip to
C:\, none of the two happens. I coppied maplab-2.2 directory from C:\
to /ms4w/apps/ and created the httpd_maplab-2.2.conf file as described in
readme (I used http_owtchart.cong)and put it in /ms4w/httpd.d/ directory.I
restarted my compute. still can not see maplab under applications in MS4W
page. What am I doing wrong?

regards,

Behrooz