[ms4w-users] MS4W for RedHat Linux

Satyajit satyajit.gantayat at aurovision.com
Fri Feb 4 05:29:36 EST 2005

Daniel,
      Its incredible man !!! It just worked. I have been trying hard to
configure and make the libraries for Linux for several days. I almost gave
up. Got this package of MS for Linux from http://www.maptools.org/fgs/ as
Daniel had mentioned. And guess what ...it just worked within few  minutes.
Great work buddy and thanks a lot.
Could you please enlighten us as to how do you guys manage to pack
everything  together.

Thanks again !!
Satyajit.