[ms4w-users] mapserver and postgis doesn´t work

Martin K krekoma at centrum.cz
Sat Jan 8 08:55:16 EST 2005

How can I make a comunication between mapserver and postgis. I´m trying
latest ms4w and ms4wworkshop. I tried to config mapserver to publish WFS
with connection to postgis, but no data from dbase was responsed on my
request. If anyone have same experienc with this problem please help me,
I need *.map file with the correct settings WFS and connection to
postgis and some correct script to fill dbase with some data. Thansk