[ms4w-users] "Page cannot be displayed" when running phtml scripts

Gambin Dejan Dejan.Gambin at pula.hr
Mon Nov 7 05:24:02 EST 2005

Hi,

I hope someone can help...

I have ms4w version 1.2.2 installed on my Windows 2000 Server. It works
together with IIS, just listens to port 8080. Everything seems to be OK
but when loading any phtml page I get "HTTP 404 - file not found" and
"Page cannot be displayed" error in browser. This happens on localhost,
when loading the same page frrm the Internet, I get an empty page.
Renaming this file to .php works ok! I have the following in my
httpd.conf:

AddType application/x-httpd-php .phtml .php
Action  application/x-httpd-php "/cgi-bin/php.exe"

Am I doing some stupid mistake or what?

Thanks very much

dejan