[ms4w-users] "Page cannot be displayed" when running phtml scripts

Jason Fournier jfournier at dmsolutions.ca
Fri Nov 11 13:00:23 EST 2005

The issue may be that IIS doesn't use httpd.conf ... you have to map
.phtml to the site and/or virtual directory in IIS instead.

WebSite/VirtualDirectory > Properties > Home Directory > Configuration >
Mappings > Add.  Locate the php.exe executable and map .phtml to it.

Jay

--
Jason Fournier

DM Solutions Group Inc.