[ms4w-users] web map service dimensions problem

Giovanni A. giohappy at gmail.com
Thu Nov 17 14:34:42 EST 2005

Hi,
I'm having a problem with a wms GetMap output: in my mapfile I've set
the size (600x450) of my map. When it's rendered in the web interface it
creates a 600x450 window but it mantains the right proportions occupying
the whole extension of the window.
When I call the layers through a web map service call, it renders an
image completely distorted: it doesn't mantain the proportions but uses
the 600x450 dimensions. How to avoid this?! I'm working on my thesis and
need urgently this information...
Thanks everyone.
Giovanni