[ms4w-users] install chameleon unsuccessfully

Giovanni A. giohappy at gmail.com
Thu Nov 17 04:11:38 EST 2005

Hi installed chameleon this way:

 - I extracted the chameleon-2.2_ms4w.zip
(http://www.maptools.org/dl/ms4w/chameleon_ms4w-2.2.1.zip) in a folder.
 - I copied the ms4w folder (root folder of the extracted file) in C
overriding the ms4w folder that MS4W creates when it's been installed:
it just says it will overwrite the existing tables with same name... It
means that it will write only the chameleon files.
  - Everything is ready to run.

The chameleon zip already has all the right folders to be put in the
MS4W folder and this is the easiest way to do it.

Giovanni