[ms4w-users] Maximum number of classes reached.

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at dmsolutions.ca
Thu Feb 2 19:11:02 EST 2006

You have hit the max for your MapServer version
(http://mapserver.gis.umn.edu/docs/error/error-maximum-classes).  Your
MapServer build would have to be re-compiled with a higher value for the
MS_MAXCLASSES.

I believe the MapServer build for 4.6 in MS4W has a MS_MAXCLASSES value
of 250 (i could be wrong).  The MapServer binaries in your MS4W would
have to be re-compiled with a larger max value.  Your options are:
recompile yourself, or search around for someone with a build with that,
or get us to do a custom MS4W build for you for a set rate (contact me
directly for that).

jeff

Hernan Angelini wrote:
> I have the following error
>

> loadLayer(): Unknown identifier. Maximum number of classes reached.
>
> As I can enlarge the capacity
>
> thank
>
> saludos

DM Solutions Group Inc.