[ms4w-users] MS4W crashes

Jim Dickerson Jim.Dickerson at state.mn.us
Thu Jan 5 11:12:36 EST 2006

I downloaded and installed MS4W yesterday, then downloaded and installed
the OGC Workshop app.  When I ran the MapServer Demo Interface, it
crashed.  This was on an XP Pro machine.  I tried it on a Win 2000
machine and an XP Home machine and got the same results.  The error in
the Apache error log is:

[client 127.0.0.1] Premature end of script headers: mapserv.exe,
referer:http://localhost/ms_ogc_workshop/client/default/demo_init.html

Does anyone have suggestions on what is causing this and how to fix it?

Jim Dickerson
Data Coordinator
Land Management Information Center
Office of Geographic and Demographic Analysis
Department of Administration
651-201-2484
National Grid  Coordinates: 15T VK 92174 77737