[ms4w-users] MS4W crashes

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at dmsolutions.ca
Fri Jan 6 11:50:45 EST 2006

Jim,

I've tested the OGC Workshop v1.0.0 and I also get the same problem.
The problem does not exist with the previous workshop version.  I've
narrowed it down to a corrupt 'rivers.shp' file in /data/, which is
causing the problem.

I'm sure Tom (CC'd) will repackage the workshop with the proper files
shortly, and notify the list.

Thanks for catching this Jim.

jeff

Jim Dickerson wrote:
> I downloaded and installed MS4W yesterday, then downloaded and installed
> the OGC Workshop app.  When I ran the MapServer Demo Interface, it
> crashed.  This was on an XP Pro machine.  I tried it on a Win 2000
> machine and an XP Home machine and got the same results.  The error in
> the Apache error log is:
>
> [client 127.0.0.1] Premature end of script headers: mapserv.exe,
> referer:http://localhost/ms_ogc_workshop/client/default/demo_init.html
>
> Does anyone have suggestions on what is causing this and how to fix it?

DM Solutions Group Inc.
http://www.dmsolutions.ca