[ms4w-users] New user to MS4W configuration problem with Itasca/Demo

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at dmsolutions.ca
Fri Jul 7 11:27:29 EDT 2006

sometimes people are very quiet on this list...it might be worth your
time to also try the main mapserver mailing list.

the only line of your explanation that startles me is:

   "c:/ms4w/apache/cgi-bin/mapserv"

You MUST specify "mapserv.exe" on Windows.  And also, like I said
earlier, NO tweaking of apache or this demo is required if u use MS4W
and the Itasca-MS4W application (i.e. you don't have to modify that
above line at all).

jeff

DM Solutions Group Inc.
http://www.dmsolutions.ca