[ms4w-users] cleaning up the server

Aaron Koning aaronkoning at gmail.com
Thu Jun 8 22:41:55 EDT 2006

Hi Jeff,

Since PHP is installed with MS4W, you may want to use a bit of PHP code.
FIST uses the _stat_ PHP function to delete files that haven't been accessed
in 30 minutes (See how its done in FIST: http://tinyurl.com/fa9ws).

 - You can use a .bat file to run the .php file.
 - You can adjust the code to look for modification (mtime), creation
(ctime) and access (atime) times using the PHP _stat_ function.
 - You can adjust the time so that only day old files are deleted.
 - You can adjust the code to delete only certain extensions, etc.

Aaron