[ms4w-users] apache-install.bat problem {Scanned}

Pantelis Tsouris ptsou at hol.gr
Tue Mar 14 02:28:32 EST 2006

Dear Siki,

Thank you for your support.

I use Windows XP

So, I tried

1. To check whether PAche is running in the Web browser. No it is not
running

2.To open Control Panel>Performance and Maintenance>Administrative
Tools>Services> I could not find Apache (not listed)

3.To open a command window. I received the following reply

c:\\ms4w>apache-install
<OS3> The system cannt find the path specified.
Apache: could not open error log file
c:/ms4w/Apache/logs/error.log
Unable to open logs
The service name is invalid
More help is available by typing NET HELPMSG 2185
c:\ms4w\Apache\bin>

Best
Maria