[ms4w-users] apache-install.bat problem

Pantelis Tsouris ptsou at hol.gr
Tue Mar 14 07:49:28 EST 2006

Hello Hernan,

The route is

C:\ms4w\Apache

The command contained in apache-install.bat is

@ECHO OFF

REM This installs and starts the apache service

cd Apache\bin

Apache -k install -n "Apache Web Server"

net start "Apache Web Server"

:ALL_DONE

In C:\ms4w\Apache\bin

There are

Apache.exe and

ApacheMonitor.exe

ApacheMonitor.exe opens an Apache Monitor, but Apache does not run

I use Microsoft Windows XP Professional

Version 5.1.2600 Service Pack 2 Build 2600

Thank you

Maria

  _____