[ms4w-users] Mapfile in ms4w

Radhika radhikadubey at infobase.in
Wed Nov 8 06:14:39 EST 2006

  Hi,
     Maximum limit of mapfile is 200 layers, but I want to add
     more than 200 layers.What modifications I need to make
     so that I can use more than 200 layers in mapfile.
     Please help me to come out of this problem.

  Thanks & Regards
     radhika.

NOTICE: This e-mail message including any attachment (collectively the "e-mail")
may contain privileged and confidential information. Except for personal use  by
the intended recipient, or as expressly authorized by the sender, any person who
receives this information is prohibited from disclosure, copy, distribute, or
take of any action in reliance on the contents of this e-mailed information.  If
you are not the intended recipient, then please (i) do not read, forward, print,
copy or otherwise disseminate this e-mail, (ii) notify us of the error by a reply,
and (iii) delete this e-mail from your computer. Nothing in this communication is
intended to operate as an electronic signature under applicable law. Compare
Infobase will not be responsible for loss or damage arising from the use of the
information transmitted by this email including damage from virus or some other
third party intervention