[ms4w-users] EPSG version??

Ivan Kautter ivankautter at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 8 00:19:05 EDT 2006

I have looked at the supported projects or spatial reference systems if you
like in MapServer especially those within the ESPG file.  I notice that the
California Teale Albers projection both NAD27 and NAD83 are misssing from
the ESPG version distributed with ms4w despite these projections being
available since EPSG 6.6 I believe with the current ESPG version from their
site being 6.11.  When will we be seeing a more current version of EPSG
incorporated either into ms4w if that is the issue or MapServer in general
if that is the hold-up?  Thanks.