[ms4w-users] ms4w in Windows Vista??

Gattuso.Peter at epamail.epa.gov Gattuso.Peter at epamail.epa.gov
Thu Apr 19 06:42:13 EDT 2007

I have been successfully running ms4w for well over a year, using
php-mapscript, in Windows XP.  My application will not run in Windows
Vista.  If I run my php file from the command line, Vista says:  "CLI
has stopped working."  It's happening when the php script tries to load
the php_mapscript.dll.  When run from CGI, it says "Unable to load
dynamic library ........php_mapscript.dll."

Has anyone actually run ms4w (or anything MapServer) in Windows Vista?

Thanks.

Peter Gattuso
U.S. EPA