[ms4w-users] Cannot show 2 Point layers

sandarenu sandarenu at gmail.com
Mon Aug 6 09:28:11 EDT 2007

Hi all,
I'm fairly new to the ms4w and I'm using ms4w Csharp map script.
I have created 2 Point layers Location and CarParks in my map file. But ms4w
doesn't show 2 layers together. It display which ever the layer comes first.
Can anybody show me how to show both Point layers together.
Here is the part of my Map file.

LAYER
  NAME "CarParks"
  TYPE POINT
  STATUS ON
  DATA "CarParks"
  TRANSPARENCY 100
  LABELITEM "ParkName"
  CLASS
    SIZE 10
    STYLE
      COLOR 255 0 0
      OUTLINECOLOR 0 0 0
      SYMBOL "car_park"
        END
        TEXT ([ParkName])
        LABEL
            COLOR 255 0 0
            FONT verdana-bold
            TYPE TRUETYPE
            SIZE 10
            POSITION LC
            WRAP " "
        END
    END
  END
END

LAYER
  NAME "location"
  TYPE POINT
  STATUS ON
  DATA "location"
  LABELITEM "Name"
  TRANSPARENCY 100
  CLASS
        SIZE 10
    STYLE
      COLOR 255 0 0
      OUTLINECOLOR 0 0 0
      SYMBOL "circle"
        END
        TEXT ([Name])
        LABEL
            COLOR 255 0 0
            FONT verdana-bold
            TYPE TRUETYPE
            SIZE 10
            POSITION LC
            WRAP " "
        END
    END
END
END

My map only show the points in the CarParks layer only. If I interchange 2
layers it shows location layer. Can anybody help me on this.
Thank you.

Regards,
Sandarenu