[ms4w-users] Cannot show 2 Point layers

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at dmsolutions.ca
Mon Aug 6 15:03:48 EDT 2007

I'm not sure why that is happening.  Here's what I'd try:

- remove the transparency parameters
- set SIZE within the STYLE object
- add FORCE TRUE to both label objects temporarily (to see if the labels
for both appear)
- open both shapefiles in a GIS viewer to see what they look like (use
qgis.org)

DM Solutions Group Inc.
http://www.dmsolutions.ca