[ms4w-users] Postgresql SSL support

Gerard Troost Gerard.Troost at sovon.nl
Fri Aug 31 05:11:45 EDT 2007

Hi all,

I am using MS4W for more than 1 year now, and i am very pleased with it.
But...

For a new development i need to connect from Mapserver (and PHP) a
remote PostgreSQL server with has SSL required.
I tried a lot of things (like installing and configuring OPEN SSL etc)
but i still have SSL disabled on my server.
In my PHP info their is (among other things) this:
pgsql
PostgreSQL Support enabled
PostgreSQL(libpq) Version  8.1.3
Multibyte character support  disabled
SSL support  disabled

Phpinfo: http://s2.sovon.nl/phpinfo.php

So, how do i enable SSL Support on my PostgreSQL driver in MS4W?

By the way, i saw this question some other times last months, but i only
saw the questions, not the answers...

Many thanks,

Gerard Troost
Webdevelloper