R: [ms4w-users] p.mapper 3.0.0

toni fiorenontaglio at libero.it
Sat Jan 13 13:14:27 EST 2007

Hi,
I'm sorry but I no longer work with webmapping so it became difficult to prepare the new stuff.
I thought Christmas holidays was the right time to make p.mapper pack and I was wrong.

I won't engage myself on this project (also because I'm the only one).

My old stuff can be recycled if anybody wants to continue...

Bye,
Toni