[ms4w-users] Oracle with MS4W

Zachary Stauber zstauber at bhinc.com
Fri Jan 19 13:41:40 EST 2007

Hmm, yeah that's what I did, too.  Except for the Apache part.  I'm using Oracle XE client (the free one) instead of Oracle 10g and IIS 6 instead of Apache.  I work in a Windows only company, but I know the server end is working because I can see Oracle Spatial data from FME and from GeoMedia.  But loading up the libmap.dll seems to be where it fails.  As soon as I replace that one, it dies.  Maybe I can narrow it down.

1. Is there something particular to Apache that uses libmap.dll?
2. Or is there something in the regular Oracle 10g client (as opposed to Oracle XE) that libmap.dll needs?

	-Zack