[ms4w-users] mr sid

Kevin Flanders kevin at peoplegis.com
Wed Jan 31 13:52:59 EST 2007

Frank,

Well, these images did work with my older ms4w....when I had to setup the
sdk under the gdalplugins and register this location.  I did not see such
instructions with the latest ms4w....but I have done this anyways, with no
change in results.  I am running Chameleon, and getting a php error when
turning on these sids.

Is this setup still required, or is the sid support built-in at a deeper
level now?

Kevin