[ms4w-users] error with MS4W 2.2.4

Fischer, Brian bfischer at houstonengineeringinc.com
Wed Jul 11 16:58:27 EDT 2007

I just downloaded MS4W 2.2.4 and am getting this error when I use
MapServer.  I have seen the error appear in an mode=nquery with
MapServer and using the shptree utility.

 Error in my_thread_global_end(): 1 threads didn't exit

Has anyone else seen this error?  I'm running it on a Windows 2003
server with IIS.  It also seems like the performance with MapServer was
downgraded by just updating my MS4W package.  My only solution for now
is to rollback to MS4W to the March 7th one that had MapServer at
version 4.10.1.  I'm not sure if this is a MapServer isssue, an MS4W
issue or an issue with my server.  Just thought I would see if anyone
else has seen any issues like this.

Thanks,
Brian

Brian Fischer, CFM
GIS Project Manager
Houston Engineering, Inc. | Leave Nothing to ChanceTM
6901 East Fish Lake Road, Suite 140
Maple Grove, MN 55369
Phone:  763.493.4522 / Fax:  763.493.5572
Email:  bfischer at houstonengineeringinc.com
<mailto:bfischer at houstonengineeringinc.com>
Website: www.houstonengineeringinc.com
<http://www.houstonengineeringinc.com/>