[ms4w-users] Convert data in gmap_ms4w_ms410 example to PostgreSQL

pham thi thanh tra tra_nc at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 21 05:58:09 EDT 2007

I want to convert data in  gmap_ms4w_ms410 example to PostgreSQL. So, I used  shp2pgsql.exe  with  following command  lines :
    shp2pgsql C:\MS4W\apps\gmap\data\park.shp Test.park
but when I open pgAdmin III I don't see park table in Test Database
 Please, tell me how must I do? And with all dbf tables, how can I do to convert to postgreSQL?
Thank!