[ms4w-users] help me!

pham thi thanh tra tra_nc at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 23 05:38:57 EDT 2007

 I'm running PostgreSQL8.2 with postgis1.2.1 on Windows XP.  I successfully  converted  shape file in to sql file. When I execute sql file in pgAdmin III, I get  following  message:

NOTICE:  CREATE TABLE will create implicit sequence "house_gid_seq" for serial column "house.gid"
NOTICE:  CREATE TABLE / PRIMARY KEY will create implicit index "house_pkey" for table "house"

ERROR: function addgeometrycolumn("unknown", "unknown", "unknown", "unknown", "unknown", integer) does not exist
SQL state: 42883
Hint: No function matches the given name and argument types. You may need to add explicit type casts.
Character: 211

                        How must I do now? Thank you!
                                                Tra.