[ms4w-users] helpme!

pham thi thanh tra tra_nc at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 27 05:40:13 EDT 2007

dear,
I am using MS4W2.2.3.  I have an application named mymap. It runed OK. But when I uninstall apache and delete C:\MS4W then unzip it again in C:\MS4W. I register mymap  such that:
    - copy mymap in to C:\MS4W\apps
    - In C:\ms4w\Apache\conf\httpd.conf  add alias: Alias /mymap/ /ms4w/apps/mymap/htdocs/ under #Alias for MapServer tmp directory line
    - I create httpd_mymap file with contain:
        Alias /mymap/ "/ms4w/apps/mymap/htdocs/"

    <Directory "/ms4w/apps/mymap/htdocs">
      AllowOverride None
      Options Indexes FollowSymLinks Multiviews
      Order allow,deny
      Allow from all
    </Directory>
    - copy httpd_mymap file in to C:\MS4W\httpd.d directory and restart apache. But it return error:
"The alias directive in C:\MS4W\httpd.d\httpd_mymap.conf  at line 1 will probably never match because it overlaps an earlier alias"
I check all aliases but not find any one same with "mymap"
How to correct this problem?
Thank!

Luggage? GPS? Comic books?