[ms4w-users] Thematic classification of joined table field

Παρασός Δημήτρης dpara at tee.gr
Mon Jun 18 04:26:37 EDT 2007

Hi everyone!!

I'm a  new ms4w mapserver user. I need to develop a web map application,
serving
one shapefile
joined with an MS SQL Server flat table.
The polygon shapefile has a 1-1 relationship with the DB table.
I need to have the polygon shapefile thematic classified based on a
joined table field. So far I managed to install/create mapfile/create new
map service/perform the join/deploy new map sites using FIST. So
I have a working map service but I'm stuck in displaying the polygons
classified
based  on the joined attributes.

Is thematic classification based on joined field values supported?

thanks in advance
Dimitris Parasos
Rhodes-Hellas