[ms4w-users] Layers

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at dmsolutions.ca
Tue Jun 19 13:13:47 EDT 2007

If you are referring to using MapLab with MS4W, yes there is a problem.
    As it states on the MS4W download page: "MS4W 1.x is recommended for
MapLab, because of possible problems with PHP5 in MS4W 2.x."  The
problem has existed for a while, and actually there are other software
available to assist in mapfile generation (Quantum GIS, for example).

If you are referring to something else, please be more specific.

jeff

Steve Magaric wrote:
> Hi all, I have just ms4w and everything is fine except for the duplicate
> layers when adding a new layer. I searched the archive and it seems that
> I will need to revert to a previous version to overcome the problem. Is
> this correct or is there a workaround? The messages were from 2005 so
> maybe there is another way to solve the problem.

DM Solutions Group Inc.
http://www.dmsolutions.ca