[ms4w-users] ms4w_app

Buchholz, Robert Robert.Buchholz at LUA.Brandenburg.de
Wed Mar 7 02:50:12 EST 2007

Dear list,

unfortunately I had to find out about an problem concerning the MS4W environment (applications).
by the MS4W version 2.2.2 the MapLab application is not running concerning the PHP version 5.2.1. It can handle PHP 4.4.4 of the MS4W version 1.6!
Additionally to MapLap I want to apply the Mapbender application. But this need PHP 5.x (MS4W 2.2.2). As far as I know the MS4W needs to be installed directly under the drive i.e. C:. So what chances there are? Using an other partition?

Robert

Robert Buchholz
Sachbearbeiter Referat S 7 (Trainee)
Landesumweltamt Brandenburg
Haus 2, Zi.: 258
Seeburger Chaussee 2
14476 Potsdam OT Groß Glienicke
Tel.: 033201 - 442 - 127
E-Mail: Robert.Buchholz at LUA.Brandenburg.de