AW: [ms4w-users] MapStorer to ms4w

Sebastian Schmitz sebastian.schmitz at wheregroup.com
Thu Mar 8 10:21:44 EST 2007

Hi,

could you give me some more detail on your problems?
Which PHP version made the problem? Can MySQL be used in MS4W? Which
version? Where do I find more info on contributing to MS4W?
I am a developer of MapStorer, I think together we should be okay to
solve problems and integrate MapStorer to MS4W.

Cheers,

Sebastian

Buchholz, Robert schrieb:
> Hey Sebastian,
>
> I tried to intergate Mapstorer as an app to MS4W 2.2.2 and 1.6. I face here problems as well. Until now unsolved.
> As I tried to integrate Mapbander and Maplab I found out that there is a problem concerning the PHP Version. Might be the same with Mapstorer.
>
> As far as I know Postgres is not included to none MS4W Versions.
>
> Hope this gives a little help,
> Robert

---------------------------------------
WhereGroup GmbH & Co. KG