[ms4w-users] php.ini includes

Eduin Carrillo yecarrillo at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 9 01:54:25 EST 2007

If PHP is compiled with --with-config-file-scan-dir, then we can include external ini files to Php.ini. In phpinfo this files are listed as
"Scan this dir for additional .ini files" and "additional .ini files parsed" items.

If this option is enabled on MS4W, we can create a "/ms4w/php.d" directory to include *.ini files without modify the original php.ini file.

 Eduin Yezid Carrillo Vega