AW: [ms4w-users] php.ini includes

Eduin Carrillo yecarrillo at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 9 07:41:40 EST 2007

Hello Robert.

Updating, Updating, Updating. Here we have created a lot of applications based on MS4W. Most of them now have .bat installers and uninstallers. Believe me, this is the easiest way to distribute our custom apps: One click to install, one click to uninstall. Adding lines to php.ini is easy, deleting them is complicated from a .bat file.
When a new version of MS4W comes, we have the need to update on customers PCs. On most modifications of MS4W base files, more complicated this process is.

Activating extensions is the most common modification of php.ini, but other tasks can be done there for each application. I think one more directory doesn't hurt anybody and can be developers's life easy.

Eduin Yezid Carrillo Vega