[ms4w-users] ms4w_2_2_2_win_postgrsql_x_y_z

Buchholz, Robert Robert.Buchholz at LUA.Brandenburg.de
Fri Mar 9 08:03:51 EST 2007

Dear helpful list,

I am very sorry, but I am thick of the try and error principle and Murphy's Law:
My actual installation:
-windows 2000 sp 4
-MS4W 2.2.2
-Mapbender 2.4
As I noticed I need to install Postgresql as well to get Mapbender working. From my localhost\phpinfo.php I found out that
pgsql - PostgreSQL Support - Postgresql (libpq) Version - 8.1.4 is enabled. Does this mean this is the postgres version I have to install?
At http://www.postgresql.org/ I can just find 8.1.8, 8.2.3. and 8.0.12 but not 8.1.4.
Please give me some help regarding the working version in my environment.
Thanks a lot in advance,
Robert

Robert Buchholz
Sachbearbeiter Referat S 7 (Trainee)
Landesumweltamt Brandenburg
Haus 2, Zi.: 258
Seeburger Chaussee 2
14476 Potsdam OT Groß Glienicke
Tel.: 033201 - 442 - 127
E-Mail: Robert.Buchholz at LUA.Brandenburg.de